The main task for developers of the project was to create an environment that encourages its resident to stay on their chosen path, helping them to reveal new opportunities in search of new ideas and goals. Each element of the quarter is created for residents to pursue their life philosophy.
To develop the project in compliance with the highest demands of quality, Andris Kronbergs – the leading Latvian architect, owner and director of architectural firm “ARHIS” has been invited.
Company SIA RODS has been participating of selecting and installing of BOEN wooden flooring there.
All apartments are offered with full interior finishes - Harmony and Liberty - which are identical in material quality, yet differ in colour palette:
- Custom-design soundproof internal doors with stainless steel fittings, ash veneered
- Oak-tree parquet flooring form Boen
- Agglomerated stone tile flooring
- Ceramic granite wall tiles of FAP CERAMICHE Maku collection (for Harmony finish) or FAP CERAMICHE LUMINA white clay wall tiles (for Liberty finish)
- Casa di Vanna custom-made bathroom equipment and Olympia Clear water closets
- Ergonomic, 8mm tempered glass shower screens Radaway
- Giulin G Rubinetteria water mixers from Surf collection
- Schneider Electric wall sockets and switches