BOEN want to support sales and our customers with a higher awareness of the value of buying sustainable. You will see a range of short statements to create a consciousness and what to expect when buying a parquet floor from BOEN. Do you want to know more? Here are some facts about our products:
- Parquet is made from wood that comes from sustainably managed forests. We invest in sustainable production and guarantee a controlled and certified supply chain.
- Because every tree is unique, every floor will be unique.
- We offer parquet flooring that is made from 100% real wood, no photographs on plastic are offered, invest in the original.
- By purchasing your certified floor from us, more trees are planted to absorb more CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
- Experience and knowledge are fundamental elements in our production. Over the years our focus have been finding the best solutions and making the best products.
- Before the tree reaches its natural end of life and must be felled, the tree is then given a “second life” by being turned into a beautiful wooden floor.
- Walking on parquet gives you a warm and good feeling: buy a sustainable product that don’t cause any dangerous emissions, from the production through its whole life-cycle.
- For normal living and household parquet is not more demanding than other floors when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. Vacuum or lightly mop the floor in day to day life.
- We deliver several kind of surface treatments, choose between lacquered or oiled surface finishes to fit your use and needs. Our surface treatments are a perfect fit for everyone whether you like to dance, let your kids play on the floor, or have pets that runs around.