The new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will take effect on the 25th of May 2018. We are undergoing the process of updating our current policies and practices to ensure compliance with the GDPR standards.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in below:
Functionality Cookie (This cookie enables us to)
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Remember your preferences such as choice of language.
Strictly Necessary Cookie (This cookie is essential for)
- General operation of our website.
- Speeding up your searches.
Analytical/ Performance Cookie (This cookies enables us to)
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Analyse the data provided to improve the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and the purposes for which they are used more information can be found here: PDF Dokument for ICC UK Cookies guide rev nov
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.