- Stop dirt at the doorstep: use doormats and runners at the entrance as dirt and sand can act like sandpaper. We recommend removing your shoes at the entrance.
- Avoid scratches and scrapes: Felt gliders underneath table and chair legs prevent scratches. For chairs with rollers, the use of a suitable chair underlay is advisable.
- Keep the floor clean: Vacuum up dust regularly. Any moisture should be wiped up immediately to prevent it being absorbed by the wood.
手册 : 清洁和维护手册
Some good general cleaning rules
- Lacquered wood floors should be cleaned with synthetic cleaner (with no grease content) whereas oiled floors should be cleaned with soap (containing grease).
- Never pour water onto your hardwood flooring as the wood might swell and damage the floor.
- With regular use, a cleaning agent acts as a natural moisturizing agent and the floor surface will become more resistant to soiling and the appearance of water and tear.