Natural and sophisticated; With big windows, slate, hardwood flooring, and colours inspired by natur, Roger Gullholm gave his house a completely natural place surrounded by the wild nature. It is a feeling of rawness over the newly built house in Sortland. The location is part of the reason. It is far to the nearest neighbour, the closest neighbour is the roaring sea which is located between the plot and the majestic mountains on the other side of the fjord.
- This is why I bought this plot. The location and the view, says the house owner Roger and looks through the big windows in his living room.
Through the the big windows that goes all that way from the floor to the roof, the nature is let inside the rooms in the most beautiful way. The hardwood flooring is carefully chosen and blends in nicely with the landscape outside.
- This floor is one of the things that I am most satisfied with, Roger says and walks over the parquet, which is natural and very lively. Each board is full of structure, almost like the pieces of wood has a story to tell.
- In my opinion this parquet is absolutely amazing, says Roger. He walks out in the hallway and looks out of the windows. From the other side of the room, the beautiful landscape of the northern Norway almost feels like it is inside the living room, like a piece of art.
- It is very special standing here and watch how the light flows in over the floor in the living room and in the hall way, and you see how nicely the colour and the structure are.
* article from Flisekompaniet