You are here: About BOEN / BOEN Sales offices

BOEN Sales offices

BOEN Norway

The story of BOEN is a story of nature. With deep roots streching back to early as 1641, our hardwood heritage is founded on two operating saw mills by the crystal clear waterfall near BOEN Bruk, Kristiansand, in the southern tip of Norway. Today, BOEN Norway serves the Scandinavian markets as well as key markets in America.
BOEN Germany

BOEN Germany

During the 1960s and ‘70s BOEN Norway developed a method of manufacturing multi-layer hardwood flooring. Theodor Höhns in Germany was one of the purchasers of this concept. In 1976 Johan G. Olsen AS, bought 80 % of Theodor Höhns. The remaining 20 % were purchased in 1999. In 2003, BOEN and Höhns introduced the common brand name. 

BOEN Parkett Deutschland is very well known for its excellent sales and logistic services. It is centrally located in Mölln, just east of Hamburg. BOEN Parkett Deutschland serves central Europe along with important key markets in Asia and Africa.

BOEN Lithuania

Strategically situated within reach of high-quality raw materials, BOEN Lithuania manufactures and serves the Baltics, Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
boen uk office


BOEN UK distributes the BOEN brand of premium hardwood quality selections in Ireland and the UK.
Boen logo


BOEN was one of the first imported brands of quality hardwood floors in the United States and Canada. Today, BOEN enjoys the reputation of a respected European manufacturer.